ORCHESTRAL SEASON 2018/19
Follow these simple steps to make your booking for the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra‘s 2018/19 Orchestral Season. Subscriptions will be open from Mon 30 October.
- Decide how many concerts you would like to see (you need to choose three or more to qualify for discounts).
- Choose where you would like to sit using the seating plan.
- Check the subscription tables below for the price you will pay per ticket – you can save up to 25% per ticket. Click here for a bigger version of the pricing tables)
- Select your subscription package size in the dropdown menu below:
Alternatively you can book by calling Box Office on 01604 624811 or by downloading and filling in a subscription form and handing it into Box Office.
By subscribing, you can also enjoy:
- Priority booking period before the general onsale
- A free programme at every concert
when booking for all six concerts or half price programmes
when booking three, four or five concerts
- No-fuss ticket exchanges, allowing you to exchange
your tickets for an alternative concert in the season
- A flexible payment option to spread the cost of your subscription
over a four‑month period
- No transaction fees on your booking