Keeping You Safe
At Royal & Derngate, people are at the heart of everything we do, so your safety and health is our top priority. We want you to rest assured that Covid-safe regulations will be in place when you next visit us for a performance.
The following measures will be in place:
- There will be a limited capacity in the auditoriums to allow socially-distanced seating until at least 21 June, in line with Government guidance.
- You will be given a specified arrival time and a one-way system will be in place throughout the building.
- All tickets must be booked in advance and will be issued as e-tickets for you to print at home or show on your phone or tablet.
- Tickets will be booked in bubbles of 1 – 6. In the event that you are unable to book your required bubble online, please contact our Box Office on 01604 624811 for further support.
- You will be required to wear a face covering except when eating or drinking, unless exempt for health reasons. Front of House staff will also wear face coverings.
- The theatre bars will be open during your visit but transactions will be cashless and paperless, with perspex screens fitted at all sale points. Enhanced pre-ordering options will also be available to reduce queuing in public areas.
- Cloakrooms will not be available so please bring minimal belongings.
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of all public areas, both prior to and during performances.
- Hand sanitising stations will be positioned throughout the building.
- Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and audience flow.
- We have improved and increased our circulation of fresh air in the building, so some areas might feel a little cooler.
- You will receive a bespoke email prior to your visit that details the safety measures that specifically relate to the performance you are seeing.
- Contact details collected at time of booking may be made available to support NHS Track & Trace. We encourage you to scan the QR code for the NHS Track & Trace app on arrival for added security.
These measures will be reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.
We are proud to be a See It Safely accredited venue, in association with Society of London Theatres and UK Theatre.