Click here to book a Made In Northampton season ticket
ORCHESTRAL SEASON 2018/19
Follow these simple steps to make your booking for the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra‘s 2018/19 Orchestral Season. Subscriptions will be open from Mon 30 October.
1 Decide how many concerts you would like to see (you need to choose three or more to qualify for discounts).
2 Choose where you would like to sit using the seating plan.
3 Check the subscription tables on the right hand side of this page for the price you will pay per ticket – you can save up to 25% per ticket. Click here for a bigger version of the pricing tables)
4 Select your subscription package size in the dropdown menu below:
Alternatively you can book by calling Box Office on 01604 624811 or by downloading and filling in a subscription form and handing it into Box Office.
By subscribing, you can also enjoy:
• Priority booking period before the general onsale
• A free programme at every concert
when booking for all six concerts or half price programmes
when booking three, four or five concerts
• No-fuss ticket exchanges, allowing you to exchange
your tickets for an alternative concert in the season
• A flexible payment option to spread the cost of your subscription
over a four‑month period
• No transaction fees on your booking
All subscription ticket requests are dealt with in the order that they are received during the priority booking period.
We will contact you if we have any questions relating to your booking. You will receive your subscription tickets, with no postage or transaction fees, no later than Friday 24 November. General booking opens on Friday 17 November.
MADE IN NORTHAMPTON 2017 SEASON TICKET
Buy a Made In Northampton Season Ticket and make considerable savings on every Made In Northampton production.
1. Decide how many shows and how many ‘add ons’ you would like to see
2. Decide which price band you would like to sit in (the season ticket discounts are available on the top two price bands, see table below)
3. Choose your dates
4. Book online by filling out your request below. Alternatively you can book by calling Box Office on 01604 624811 or by downloading and filling in a subscription form and handing it into Box Office.
(only one applies, cannot be claimed on’ add-ons’)
Concessions can claim an additional £2 off per ticket (excl. Sat Eve)
Friends & Members can claim an additional £3 off per ticket (excl. Sat Eve)
All season ticket discounts apply to the top two price bands only (see table below)
ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS RECEIVE:
Free exchanges or transfers on your Made In Northampton tickets
Pay no transaction charge on your season ticket
Discounts on 2017/18 Christmas show
20% off all programmes
Discounts on all Youth Theatre, Young Company and Actors Company shows
This pricing table shows the standard top two ticket prices for our Made In Northampton Season 2017. When you book three or more shows you will recieve the relevant discount on these prices:
|An Illiad, Rules For Living, Death Of A Salesman,
A Passage To India, Love From A Stranger, The Caretaker
|Matinees & Previews||£24||£22|
|The Twelfth Player*||£5|
|Education, Education, Education||£16|
* to book The Twelfth Player as an add-on, please contact Box Office on 01604 624811.