BECOME OUR VICE CHAIR
Royal & Derngate (Northampton Theatres Trust) is seeking to recruit a Vice Chair to support the Chair of The Board. You will join them in providing guidance and support to the leadership team.
OUR NEW VICE CHAIR WILL HAVE:
- A love of theatre and believes that the arts have the power to transform lives
- A strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and supports our strategic ambition as an arts organisation to create opportunities and reduce barriers for everyone, and particularly underrepresented groups
- A committed to giving the time to prepare for and lead board and attend sub-committee meetings
- Good listening skills and be sensitive to conflicts of interest
- A working knowledge of governance and management
- Experience as a Board member of a charity or similar organisation (preferable)
Please download and read the recruitment pack here for more information including a full role description.
We are an inclusive organisation, committed to fair recruitment, induction, training, succession planning and equality of opportunity. We particularly welcome applications from those whose backgrounds are currently under-represented on both our Board and in the Arts more widely. We want to encourage socio-economic diversity on the Board, as well as representation from Black, Asian, or other ethnically diverse groups and/or people who identify as D/deaf and disabled.
Please read the full recruitment pack here with details on how to apply on page 11.
A large print and audio version of this pack will be available shortly. Please check back soon.
Please complete our Equal Opportunities form found here and include it with your application.
Tuesday 12 April 10am