JOIN OUR BOARD
Royal & Derngate is seeking dynamic and committed people with a range of experience, skills and community perspectives to join our Board of Directors.
By sharing some of your time and knowledge at meetings and events throughout the year, you will have fun, develop your own networks and experience, and help us to make a difference to even more people in Northamptonshire and beyond.
We recognise that different candidates will bring different skills and experience to the Board so we encourage anyone to apply who meets some of the criteria below:
- Lived experience of disability or the BAME community
- A genuine passion and interest in Royal & Derngate and Northampton Filmhouse
- A willingness to act as an ambassador for our work to potential funders, audiences,
the business community, and/or local BAME, Disabled and LGBTQ+ communities
- A willingness to learn of the legal duties and responsibilities of being a Director
Skills & Experience:
- Strong connections in/knowledge of communities in Northamptonshire
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the arts
- Experience of working within charity or education environments
- Experience of working in an operational or engineering environment
- Experience of working in personnel
- Fundraising expertise
Full training and support will be provided for any candidate that meets some of the criteria above. This could be an ideal first time Trustee role on a Board of Directors.
FIND OUT MORE?
Please register your interest by emailing [email protected].