JOIN OUR BOARD
HELP US PLAN OUR EXCITING FUTURE
Royal & Derngate is seeking dynamic and committed people with a range of experience, skills and community perspectives to join our Board of Directors.
It is an exciting time at Royal & Derngate as we develop activity on our stages and in our communities. We are looking for people to join our Board. By sharing some of your
time and knowledge at meetings and events throughout the year, you will have fun, develop your own networks and experience, and help us to make a difference to even
more people in Northamptonshire and beyond.
We recognise that different candidates will bring different skills and experience to the Board so we encourage anyone to apply who meets some of the criteria below:
• A genuine passion and interest in Royal & Derngate and Northampton Filmhouse
• A willingness to act as an ambassador for our work to potential funders, audiences,
the business community, and/or local BAME, Disabled and LGBTQ+ communities
• A willingness to learn of the legal duties and responsibilities of being a Director
Skills & Experience:
• Strong connections in/knowledge of communities in Northamptonshire
• Lived experience of disability or the BAME community
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the arts
• Experience of working within charity or education environments
• Experience of working in an operational or engineering environment
• Experience of working in personnel
• Fundraising expertise
Full training and support will be provided for any candidate that meets some of the criteria above. This could be an ideal first time Trustee role on a Board of Directors.
FIND OUT MORE?
Come along to our Board Social on Wed 4 September at 5pm.
Please register your interest by emailing [email protected].